BioPRYN Shipping Instructions
1. Bundle red top blood collection tubes together in bundles of up to 10 with a rubber band or adhesive tape.
2. Place single tube or tube bundles inside a leak-proof zipper storage bag.
3. Wrap the tube or bundle with absorbent paper towel or newspaper (enough to absorb all fluid if all tubes break).
DO NOT PUT BIOHAZARD SYMBOL ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX!
5. Use bubble wrap or absorbent paper inside the shipping container to protect the tubes during handling and shipping. The shipping container should be securely sealed. Do not use padded envelopes to ship tubes.
6. If shipped by UPS or FedEx, use the physical address for Progressive Molecular Diagnostics. If shipped by USPS, use the mailing address.
Physical Address Mailing Address
Progressive Molecular Diagnostics Progressive Molecular Diagnostics
109 N Ray Roberts Pkwy PO Box 127
Tioga, TX 76271 Tioga, TX 76271
7. Tape a label entitled Exempt Animal Specimen on the outside of the shipping container.
8. If you have questions, please consult your local post office or check the information at the USPS website: http://www.usps.com/.